C-Flex® braided tubing - 082 formulation
C-Flex® braided tubing is an ultra-flexible, high-purity option for applications where thermoplastic tubing is desired but the pressure requirements exceed those that can be accommodated by a non-reinforced thermoplastic product. Manufactured from the finest grade of thermoplastic materials – C-Flex® formula 082; clear, animal derived component free resin; and reinforcing polyester braid – this new offering from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is fully characterized, validated and tested to a variety of specifications. Our manufacturing facility can create unique color-coded systems, sizes and coil lengths to meet your particular application needs.
• Biopharmaceutical grade
• Pressure rating 5 times greater than unbraided options
• Ultra-flexible, with improved bend radius over non-reinforced tubing
• Autoclavable and gamma sterilizable
• Temperature range of -50°F to 250°F (-45°C to 121°C)
• Available in 25-foot lengths
• Cell cultures
• Vessel and tank transfer
• Pump applications
• Cold storage
• C-Flex® braided tubing can be provided with overmolded polypropylene tri-clamp adapters; contact us for special quotes.