C-flex® ULTRA TPE Pump Tubing
New C-Flex® ULTRA pump tubing is the latest addition to the C-Flex family of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tubing. Specifically designed to meet the critical demands of the biopharmaceutical industry, C-Flex® ULTRA outperforms all other TPE materials on the market today.
Produced from the same C-Flex® materials that have been validated by biopharmaceutical companies for over two decades, C-Flex® ULTRA exceeds the industry’s demands for a clear, flexible, sealable and weldable pump tubing for fluid processing applications.
C-Flex® ULTRA is available in 10 standard sizes. Custom sizes, lengths and packaging are also available upon request.
• Complies with USP Class VI standards
• Manufactured under strict GMP guidelines
• Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
• Chemically resistant to concentrated acids and alkalis
• Significantly less permeable than silicone
• Low platelet adhesion and protein binding
• Lower spallation than any other TPE or silicone formulation
• Exceptional pump life —still pumping after 1,400 hours of continuous operation at 600 rpms*
• Smooth outer surface does not gum pump heads like other TPE materials
• Excellent clarity – fluid is easily visible through the translucent tubing wall
• Sealable and weldable either pre- or post-gamma irradiation
* Tests performed by independent lab at 600 rpm/15 lbs back pressure
• Single-use assemblies
• Process filling